2019 Makita XSL01Z
Call for Price
18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless 7‑1/2" Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw, Tool Only
Makita delivers a portable and precision cutting solution with the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 7-1/2-Inch Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw (model XSL01Z, tool only). The XSL01Z delivers accuracy and capacity in a compact and portable design that weighs only 27.3 pounds (with battery, sold separately). It is an ideal cutting solution for room-to-room applications, making it a “must have" for remodelers, flooring contractors, cabinet installers, case and base installers, and more.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Increased Cutting Efficiency
The XSL01Z features a Makita-built motor that delivers 2,200 RPM, with a direct-drive gearbox for increased cutting efficiency and less maintenance than belt drive models. The saw has a four steel rail sliding system that increases rigidity and four linear ball bearings to produce smooth, dead-on accurate cuts right out of the box.
11-3/4-Inch Crosscut Capacity
The saw has 2-1/16-inch vertical capacity and will crosscut 11-3/4 inches at 90 degrees. The XSL01Z miters 0-47 degrees left and 0-57 degrees right, and bevels 0-45 degrees left and 0-5 degrees right. It has positive miter stops at nine settings: 0, 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 degrees (left and right). It will cut a two-by-eight at 45 degrees and a two-by-twelve at 90 degrees.
Additional features include an electric brake for maximum productivity, a large aluminum base that supports large stock for efficient cutting and a soft grip handle for increased comfort on the job. The XSL01Z has a compact design and weighs only 27.3 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) for increased jobsite portability.
Precision Cutting without the Cord
The XSL01Z is a portable and precision cutting solution without the cord, and is ideal for remodelers, floor contractors, cabinet installers, case and base installers, and more.
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/2 in.
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 90°): 2-1/16 in. x 11-3/4 in.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 45°, L/R): 2-1/16 in. x 8-3/8 in.
- No Load Speed: 2,200 RPM
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 25-3/4 in. x 17 in. x 17-7/8 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 27.3 lb.
- Stand included: No
- Bench & Stationary Tool Type: Dual slide compound miter saw
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 37 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-672757
- Weighs only 27.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Powerful Makita-built motor delivers 2,200 RPM
- Large dimensional lumber capacity: 2" x 12" at 90° and 1" x 8-3/8" at 45°
- Four steel rail sliding system increases rigidity to produce superior accurate cuts
- Miters 0-47° left and 0-57° right; bevels 0-45° left and 0-5° right
- Positive miter stops at 9 settings: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30° and 45° left and right
- Large aluminum base supports large stock for efficient cutting
- Direct drive gearbox for increased cutting efficiency and less maintenance
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 7-1/2" 40T C.T. Miter Saw Blade (A-90912)
- (2) Extension Wing (322312-4)
- (1) Vertical Vise (122571-8)
- (1) Dust Bag (122852-0)
- (1) Triangular Rule (762001-3)
- (1) Socket Wrench (782223-9)
- 25-3/4 in.
- 17 in.
- 17-7/8 in.
- 27.3 lb.