Inventory Unit Detail
Toro TimeCutter® Z5000 Zero-Turn Riding Mower
Gebke Bros. Outdoor Power Equipment
TimeCutter® Z5000 Zero-Turn Riding Mower
Very nice used used zero turn. We installed a brand new engine with warranty from the day the mower is purchased. Also installed new blades and deck idlers. Completely serviced and ready to mow.
- 21 hp** Kohler® Courage Twin Cam Engine Kohler engines are manufactured to withstand the rigors of commercial useso you can be confident the quality and durability of your Kohler Courage engine will be more than enough to tackle almost any job in your backyard. The innovative twin-cam design, cross-flow cylinder head and ported power intake are the new benchmark of performance, maximum power and reliability.
- 50" Mowing Deck Toro's four inch deep, top discharge deck design provides superior cutting performance in all conditions. Anti-scalp wheels allow the deck to float over the turf and reduce scalping. Create your own natural fertilizer by adding a Reycling® Kit or make yard clean-up a snap with an optional Twin Bagging system.
- Heavy Duty Steel Engine Guard This rugged, steel engine guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you nimbly maneuver around your lawn.
- Smooth Front Tires Professional landscape contractors know that smooth tires reduce turf wear and improve manuverability. All 50" TimeCutter models come standard with 10" x 4" smooth front tires. Available as an option on all other models.
- Extra Tall Seats When you're mowing for an extended period, there's no substitute for a good seat. The 18" extra tall seat offers maximum support during longer mowing sessions.
- Dual Hydrostatic Drive System Independent hydrostatic drive systems provide responsive manueverability and zero turning capabilities. These independent drives are anchored to Toro's unibody frame and strengthened with a 3/4" diameter cross-bar for lasting durability and performance.
- Heavy Duty Uni-Body Steel Frame The unibody steel frame provides the optimal balance in rigidity and flexibilty for quick, highly manueverable mowing conditions. Z5030 shown.
- Precision Steering System Control lever dampeners provide smooth drive engagement to prevent jerky operation and sudden starts and stops. Thick, padded control levels allow you to keep in control and ride in comfort.
- Cast Iron Rear Bumper This rugged, cast iron rear bumper protects the back as you nimbly maneuver around your lawn.
- 3-Gallon Fuel Capacity The TimeCutter features a large 3-gallon fuel tank for more mowing with less fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling. The central location of the tank provides a lower and more stable center of gravity for optimum control.
- 7 mph Forward Ground Speed Get the job done fast. With a top speed of 7 mph, the TimeCutter is all about productivity. Whether you want to cut your mowing time or enjoy the ride, the TimeCutter Z has the speed you need.
- Non-Slip, Easy-to-Clean Floor Pan The pierced floor pan is perfect for homeowners who like their mower to look as nice as their lawn. Simply hose down the floor pan after each use and keep your TimeCutter looking as good as new. The non-slip pierced extrusions also provide an additional measure of safety.
- Washout Ports Deck washout ports (1 on the 42" and 2 on the 50" decks) provide quick cleaning underneath the deck, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance. 50" deck is pictured.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty* The TimeCutter Z's are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years.
- Engine 21 hp** Kohler Twin Cam OHV
- Engine Construction OHV Full Pressure Lubrication with Spin-On Oil Filter Cast Iron Cylinder Liner Dual Element Air Cleaner
- Fuel Capacity 3 Gallon
- Mowing Deck 50" 3-blade
- Recycler (Kit) Optional
- Height of Cut 1.5" - 4.5"
- Anti-Scalp Wheels 3 - Standard
- Blade Engagement Electric PTO
- Deck Washout Port 2 - Standard
- Transmission Dual Hydrostatic
- Steering Dual Wrap Around Levers
- Hydraulic Dampeners Standard
- Ground Speed F/R 7.0 mph / 3.4 mph
- Tires 10x4 Smooth Front 18 x 9.5 Rear
- Dimensions - L x H 73.1" x 40.3"
- Width - Deflector Up / Down 53.5" / 63.0"
- Seat 18" Extra Tall, Adjustable
- Adjustable ArmrestsOptional
- Footrest Steel
- Cup Holder Standard
- Tool Box Standard
- Warranty 3-Year Limited*
- Foot Assist Height of Cut System Allows you to quickly and easily raise the mowing deck while mowing to avoid scalping and can also be used to lift the mowing deck while changing height of cut positions.
- Adjustable Armrests Provide operator comfort when mowing for extended periods and easily adjust for any operator.
- Engine Cover Provides extra protection for the engine from dirt and debris. The Rear Engine Guard is required for installation on the Z4200 and Z4030.
- Rubber Floor Mat Reduces vibration and dampens deck noise during mowing.
- Recycler® Kit Add on the Toro Recycler system and create your own natural fertilizer. This patented system cuts grass clippings 6-8 times turning them into a fine nutrient-rich mulch to feed your lawn all season. The secret lies in the unique 'kickers' and baffles that direct clippings back into the blades to be re-cut before being released into your lawn.
- Twin Bagger Pick up lawn clippings, leaves, and debris quickly with our twin bagger.
- Hourmeter Keep your TimeCutter Z in peak condition by adding an hourmeter for determining service maintenance.
- Hitch Kit The easy to attach hitch kit allows you to increase the functionality of your Z by allowing you to pull light duty attachments.
- Cart Transporting material is easy with this large dump cart.
- 10 cu. ft., 650 lb. load limit
- Heavy-duty poly bed
- Molded in features for accessorizing
- 15" x 4" pneumatic wheels with turf tread design
- Sunshade Helps you stay cool and comfortable on sunny days.
- 50" Mowing Deck
- 21 hp
- Kohler Courage Engine
- Heavy-Duty Engine Guard
- Smooth Front Tires
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kohler Twin Cam OHV
- Horse Power
- 21 hp
- Engine Type
- OHV Full Pressure Lubrication with Spin-On Oil Filter Cast Iron Cylinder Liner Dual Element Air Cleaner
- Dual Hydrostatic
- Wheel Size
- 10x4 Smooth Front 18 x 9.5 Rear
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 73.1 in. x 40.3 in.